29.1.09

Insecure


Is there such thing as 'succeed' and 'live happily ever after'?
Will I ever make it somehow, or will I fail over and over again?
Will I be brave enough to face it? What if I don't even have the guts to take a stand?
Will God raise me up, or will He be too busy taking care of His other matters? I know I'm just a tiny, little, unnoticed dot in this world. I know I've been a real bad person.

Will there be someone to be entrusted? It's not that I want to be dependent forever, it's just nice to know if I have someone.
Will I make them proud, or will I be awfully disappointing?

Is the miracle I'm looking for really exist?

Will the X factor work for me?

Will I calm down for a bit?
...
..
.

help.me.i'm.too.scared

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calm down girl, what r u so scared of?

Adisti Dini Indreswari said...

of the future >_<'

(ini siapa ya?)

 
design by suckmylolly.com