17.12.09

Lalalalala...

Sing it, sing it out loud, sing it louder! Sing like nobody’s listening, dance like nobody’s wathing, and LOVE LIKE YOU’VE NEVER BEEN HURT! Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air?

If I should die before I wake
It’s ‘cause you took my breathe away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air

I’m here alone, didn’t wanna leave
My heart won’t move, it’s incomplete
If there was a way that I could make you understand

But how do you expect me to leave alone with just me?
‘Cause my heart revolves around you
It’s so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air?
Can’t live, can’t breathe with no air
It’s how I feel whenever you ain’t there
There’s no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how are you gonna be without me
If you ain’t here I just can’t breathe
There’s no air, no air

I walk, I ran, I jump, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
With no gravity to hold me down for real

But somehow I’m still alive inside
You took my heart but I survive
I don’t know how but I don’t even care

-No Air (Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown)-

And would you just pleaseee… stop asking me if I’m OK? Can’t you see? I’m standing, talking, smiling, laughing, living, and very happy. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

saya juga bahagia ko dis.
hehehe..
marilah kita memilih untuk berbahagia..

Adisti Dini Indreswari said...

sepakat yos.. bahagia itu pilihan.. :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com