25.12.09

Life Journey...

3rd June 2009. I wrote on this post,

Oh, how fun it would be, to work in a fashion magazine? Hey, Editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan or Harper's Bazaar or Elle, hire me, pleeeaaaseee? ^^
(Confession of a desperate jobseeker)

24th December 2009
. Sign the deal. Can't hardly wait until 11th January 2010. Because from that day on, I will be working for this magazine.



Right now. If anyone ask me how does it feel, I'll certainly answer, "Like a dream come true!" Oh, come on, are you kidding me? It's been my dream job ever since I was 14! I 'm sooo excited that I (almost) forget to mourn over a heartbreaking moment in the end of this week! He-he.

Weeks later. Maybe the "dream come true" will turn out to be "nightmare". What if I don't fit in this glamorous yet full-of-conspiracy world? What if those skinny bitches try to bring me down? I have no idea. But I'll hold on. Because I know I'm already one step closer to my dream, which is to become an Editor in Chief of a magazine. Yes, I'll hold on. And I'll do the best...
:)

4 comments:

cassia vera said...

congrats dear... turut senang mendengarnya :D kalo ada barang2 gratisan gw mau ya dis..hahahahaha

unta said...

waaaah...
dream comes true ya

selamat deh!
semoga mimpi selanjutnya menjadi editor in chief segera terwujud juga :D

Anonymous said...

huaah..
selamat ya buu.
aku teh ga ngeh sampe akhirnya baca komennya mbak dan.

nanti aku diajarkan cara berdandan yg baik dan benar ya.
hihi.

sukses selalu buat kamu..
cup cup

Adisti Dini Indreswari said...

@mbak danti: boleh2, tapi aku sortir dulu ya, hihihi

@adhi: thanks, amiiin.. ntar harus langganan n pasang iklan di majalah gw ya kalo gw udah jadi editor in chief :D

@yosi: hahaha gw aja ga bisa dandan.. sukses buat kamu juga.. mmuach!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com